Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spa day and another grail :)

Flowerburst is currently 'enjoying' a spa day to get the waves out of her hair. A previous owner had braided her hair and the waves looked pretty, but it doesn't match with the hair of her other sister pony's.


Also, I wasn't planning on getting anymore pony's this week cause of the massive amount I bought already, but there was a lot on marktplaats.nl which featured a certain grail pony for me *hint, she's purple with blue hair and a tail*. So I just HAD to get that lot, I won the auction and paid the seller, hopefully she'll arrive this week. The other pony's in the lot are pretty too, so I think they'll stay with me :).

A few weeks ago I bought a book in which I'm planning on keeping track which pony's I use to have, I want, and own. I finished the section with the pony's I owned as child, and today I will continue with the pony's I want. When that list is complete I will also post it her on the blog :).



No comments:

Post a Comment