Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pony Brag : Sweetheart Sisters

I've been collecting pony's for a while now and it is time for an update of the MLP's I've gotten so far :).

I'll start with my most favorite pony's : Sweetheart Sisters! I just love their elegant bodies and great color schemes. I already had one, but purchased three others.


The purple pony is called Spring Song and the blue pony's name is Flowerburst. These two I owned as a child and I'm really glad that I've got them back. Spring Song will need and upgrade in the future cause she's missing her earring and her mane is cut, but in a pretty way :). From the Sweetheart Sister pony's I owned when I was a child I'm only missing Wild Flower (the orange version). Hope to find her someday.

The pink pony is called Dainty and she holds a special place in my heart. When I was a child I remember looking at her picture in a booklet and always wishing I had the pink one, so when I got her it was an childhood grail I could tick of my list ;).






No comments:

Post a Comment