Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pony List

Here is my list of the My Little Pony's I know I owned when I was a child, I also included accessorizes and play sets:

Year 2
Firefly (pegasus) 
Moonstone

Year 3
Baby Firefly
Baby Glory

Year 4 
The Snowsuit with snowman pal (clothes)
The Clown costume with clown pal (clothes)

Year 6
Bonnie Bonnets

Year 7
Sunshine pony:
- Wave Runner 
- Beach Ball
Dance 'n Prance: Tap Dancer
Loving Family Pony: The Apple Delight family
Baby Fancy Pants pony: Baby Stardust
Newborn Pony: Shaggy an Tappy
Sweetheart Sister Pony: Flowerburst, Wild Flower and Spring Song

Year 8 
Rainbow Curl Pony: Raincurl
Pony Bride

Year 9
Rocking Beat: Tunefull
Sweetsteps Ballerina Ponies: Baby Sweetsteps 
Secret Surprise: Secret Star

I also found out that I had the following:
Non-So Soft Ponies: Magic Star
non-Beddy-Bye Eyed Baby Ponies: Baby Heart Throb
Starlight Baby Ponies: Baby Stella
Grooming Parlour
The Show Stable




No comments:

Post a Comment