Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bought two My Little Pony's

So today I already threw away my plan to start with recollecting my old ponies. I bought two that I never owned when I was a child. The ponies that I bought are Sweetheart Sister Starflash and Summer Wing Little Flitter!

I saw them online and they are just SO beautifull! And from what I could see on the pictures in very good condition. Especially the glitter marks on Starflash and the wings on Little Flitter. The latter only has some dry ends on her hair, but she'll be getting a good hair wash upon arriving. I'll be posting pictures when they arrive :).

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to a local flea market in the hope to find at least 1 MLP. I went to 3 thrift stores in the past week but couldn't find any ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment