Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Childhood sticker Grail

I don't have many memories left of my childhood, but the one thing that always stayed in my head was this sticker book I had when I was little, I use to carry it around everywhere. It was a My Little Pony Sticker Book, and I specifically remembered a certain page with lots of tiny little pony stickers on it.
I have been searching for this Sticker Book for about 5 years. Even when I wasn't into collecting MLP, I was searching ebay etc for it. But I'd never come across it and I thought I made it all up.
But that is when I joined the MLP Arena, and a seller had posted a photo with that Sticker Book on it!!! I was so glad, but also sad, cause it was already sold.
Last week I was searching the web AND THERE IT WAS!!! Two of them to be exact, I immediately contacted the seller and she accepted my offer. I not only have 1, but two of them :).

***Feel free to use these images, since I hope that they will also bring back good memories for some other ponyfans, but please link back to my site, when u use them***












No comments:

Post a Comment